A soft, cosy, unisex music note jaquard knit baby playsuit with button opening at shoulder and crotch, made in an cotton blended melange yarn with flashes of coloured 'neps', this gives a beautiful tweed effect to the knit.
By fully fashioning our knitwear it takes a little longer to knit but we don’t waste any yarns by cutting and throwing away the leftover. This is an age old knitting technique which ensures quality and is crafted by our wonderful factory in Hong Kong who we have worked with since we started in 2004.
- Made from super soft 95% Cotton and 5% Cashmere for a luxuriously soft touch
- This cotton has been approved by the Better Cotton Initiative, which ensures fair payment terms and invests in education for farmers to help them improve their yield, as well as use water more efficiently.
- Cotton is a versatile material and it’s smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- Our clothes are sustainable and long lasting - we love nothing more than hearing that a much-loved knit has been passed down to second, third or even fourth siblings!
- We design for longevity - knits have a bit more width to allow for little tummies to grow
- Available in Monochrome and Pink
- Baby: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m
- Machine Washable at 30°, because busy parent's need easy garment care, whilst saving energy and the environment.